Canal Convergence Education Consultant
Scottsdale Arts Education & Outreach department is looking for an education consultant to support the research, development, implementation, and evaluation of the following components for Canal Convergence in November 2019:
- Curriculum-connected, in-school artist residencies and workshops
- Curriculum-connected, on-site experiences
- Intergenerational learning experiences including, but not limited to, tours, hands-on workshops, participatory experiences, and lectures
Scottsdale Public Art’s interactive art event Canal Convergence brings cutting-edge contemporary art installations to the Scottsdale Waterfront, between Goldwater Boulevard and Scottsdale Road, to celebrate the theme of water + art + light. This free event offers large-scale and interactive artworks by local, national, and international artists; artist-led activities, workshops, and talks; Artist@Work demonstration area; live music; dance performances; and much more.
Please review the detailed posting.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org your application with the subject: Canal Convergence Education Consultant Application.
Scottsdale Arts offers challenging and comprehensive internships for undergraduates, recent graduates and graduate students who are interested in gaining experience in the arts and business/arts administration fields. Scottsdale Arts is a 501c(3) non-profit organization that is vested with the responsibility of administering and developing the arts within the city of Scottsdale. Our internships are on a volunteer basis and can be coordinated with staff to aid in receiving academic credit.
How to Apply
- Review the list of internships offered. (Note: The following list of openings are indicative of the kinds of internships available; however, internships offered each semester are based upon the organization’s need.) Please clearly state your area of interest in your application.
- Please provide:
- Two references (one academic and one professional—contact information only; no letters, please)
- Cover letter describing your interest in your preferred internship position.
- Complete the online application found here.
FALL Internships (August-December)
Applications Open: mid-May
Application Deadline: August 30
SPRING Internships (January-May)
Applications Open: mid-October
Application Deadline: November 30
SUMMER Internships (June-August/September)
Applications Open: mid-March
Application Deadline: April 30
(NOTE: Late applicants will not be considered.)
At this time there are no internships available. Please refer to the openings and deadlines for other semesters above.
Questions? Email: Resumes@ScottsdaleArts.org