Excursions with Scottsdale Arts
Join us in Santa Fe, New Mexico
May 31 – June 3, 2022
Featuring Jennifer McCabe, director and chief curator, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
Delight in Southwest charm and enjoy world-class artistry in Santa Fe, “The City Different,” with Scottsdale Arts. Together, we will experience the vibrant art, culture, food, and history of the oldest capital city (founded in 1608) in the country. Designed in-house for you, no other arts organization in Arizona offers this kind of multi-art experience, getting you up close and personal to gallery owners, curators, collectors, and artists—as well as a slew of performing arts and cultural experiences to round out your travels.
$2,500 per person (based on double occupancy) includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Santa Fe, plus charter bus transportation
- Three-night hotel accommodation at Drury Hotel in Santa Fe Plaza, daily breakfast included
- Intimate talks with SMoCA director and chief curator Jennifer McCabe and special guest artists
- Numerous museum and gallery tours, including a private tour of SITE Santa Fe and the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Upscale Southwestern and Argentinian dining
- Access to up-close performing arts, including backstage tour of Santa Fe Opera and passionate flamenco performance
- Private viewings of world-class home collections in Las Campanas
- Explore 70-plus rooms of immersive, interactive art at Meow Wolf
- And so much more …
*See a summary of the itinerary here.
NOTE: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to attend the Santa Fe Getaway, as it is a strict requirement for all of our planned excursions in Santa Fe. Thank you for your understanding.
Limited spots available—signs-ups are first-come, first-served! Please contact Olivia Homewood, Individual Giving Manager, at 480-425-5353 or OliviaH@ScottsdaleArts.org.
“To create one’s world in any of the arts takes courage,” Georgia O’Keeffe