10 Easy Ways to Support Scottsdale Arts this Holiday Season
- Your online shopping can make a difference for the arts in our community. Make Scottsdale Arts your Smile.Amazon.com nonprofit beneficiary. Give back as you “add to cart”—at no additional cost to you!
- Like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or wherever you enjoy social media. “Favorite” us to see our posts at the top when you log in.
- Don’t let UberEats and GrubHub eat up your wallet. (Though we all appreciate a night off from doing dishes!) Consider donating it to Scottsdale Arts and supporting the art you love this holiday season.
- Stimulate your artistic heart from home by browsing the Scottsdale Arts Connections blog. We’re regularly releasing new content with fun and free resources from each of our branches!
- Are you a match? See if your company offers a matching gift program. Many will match your donation one to one, often up to as much as $5,000! Ask your company if they offer gift matching for employees. Contact us if you have any questions.
- ONE Membership with Scottsdale Arts makes the perfect gift—a gift they won’t outgrow or break, a gift that’s good for the soul and good for the community! Twelve months of benefits include unlimited admission to SMoCA, discounts on tickets, and more! Packages start at $50 and are good for your entire household.
- The Stores @ Scottsdale Arts are open in person and online! Get the most uniquely curated art-inspired gifts for your loved ones (and maybe something for yourself) while supporting the mission and programs of Scottsdale Arts. Plus, as a nonprofit, we don’t charge sales tax. Win, win!
- Purchase a gift card to redeem for tickets to a show at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts or admission to Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)! Good for streamed shows or in-person ticketed experiences.
- Gifts of stock are more popular than ever and a donation this year may provide you with additional tax advantages—like avoiding capital gains taxes. Email us for quick banking information and speak to your personal advisor about how to take part.
- Want to leave a permanent mark in the city you love? Leave a legacy and make a positive impact for the arts by naming your favorite seat in our Virginia G. Piper Theater after yourself or a loved one! Ask us how.
There are many ways to make an impact on the arts in your community while continuing to prepare for the holiday season. Visit ScottsdaleArts.org/Ways-to-Give/ to learn more or make an immediate tax-deductible donation online at Give.ScottsdaleArts.org.