Join a new patronage of engaged arts lovers and philanthropists through Scottsdale Arts’ new giving society, Visionary Circle, and enjoy exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences, private events, artist meet and greets, naming opportunities, discounts and more – all by continuing to generously support the art you love!
Visionary Circle is perfect for those wishing to deepen their knowledge and enjoyment of the performing and visual arts while pursuing a passion for shaping the future of the arts within our community through your investment with Scottsdale Arts.
Individuals and households who contribute over $5,000 with Scottsdale Arts each year through a combination of ticket purchases and tax-deductible donations are automatically qualified.
Visionary Circle is not part of membership – it’s a giving society for Scottsdale Arts advocates and arts aficionados!
Unique benefits include the following*:
- Be part of the creation process with invitations* to private backstage campus experiences, including installation viewings, access to private rehearsals, and intimate artist meet & greets**
- Access to quarterly Director’s Studio lecture and reception series*** (topics, by Scottsdale Arts branch, include: how exhibitions are determined and curated; the process of securing artist contracts; EDI-mindset when building a season; technology and arts education; etc.)
- Ability to dedicate one seat in the Virginia G. Piper Theatre^
- Join us in the VIP Tent at Canal Convergence and the annual Scottsdale Arts Festival, as well as Exhibition Opening Nights at SMoCA
- Exclusive discounts and offers, including early notification of Excursions with Scottsdale Arts trips*, birthday discounts, free Catwalk Lounge pre-show admission*, and waived ticket exchange fees
- Enjoy additional freebie goodies, such as Scottsdale Arts swag and Visionary Circle pin
- Notation in new section on Scottsdale Arts website and recognition in the season donor rolls (print/digital)
- … as well as all other benefits entitled to you through your additional support of Scottsdale Arts, such as ONE Membership and/or sponsorship!
You can join Visionary Circle by:
- Becoming or renewing as an annual ONE Member
- Direct, tax-deductible donations
- Purchasing tickets at the Center
- Admission to SMoCA
- Attending special events, like our annual Gala or Excursions with Scottsdale Arts
- Sponsoring programs or exhibitions with any branch of Scottsdale Arts
We applaud your generosity! Please contact Erin Krivanek, at 480-874-4620 or [email protected] to learn more and support today!
Still have questions? Please see our FAQ!
We graciously thank the following individuals for their generous contributions to Scottsdale Arts and celebrate them as inaugural patrons of Visionary Circle:
Rhonda and Gary Anderson
Amanda and Mark Bosco
Kirsten and Charles Brown
Allison and Michael Cahill
Isabel and Mark Candelaria
Erin and J.P. Dahdah
Leslie Dashew and Jack Salisbury
Rebecca and Sam Eden
Mary and Dale Fedewa
Rebecca and Keith Galbut
Billie Jo and Judd Herberger
Sondra and George Juetten
Peggy and Jamie Kapner
Kathy Kolbe and William Rapp
Christine and Richard Kovach
Alison Lewis and Craig Krumwiede
Monique and JP Millon
Doris and Eliot Minsker
Priscilla Nelson Johnson and Chuck Johnson
Rosellen and Harry Papp
Linda and Mark Peterson
Susan Rollins and Paul Garry
Merle and Steve Rosskam
Jacqueline Schenkein and Michael Schwimmer
Melody and Rich Simoncic
Diana M. and David N. Smith
Marie and Richard Stewart
Hollis and Christopher Volk
Karen and John Voris
Tamar Weiss, In Memory of Emil Weiss
Kathy and Michael Wills
*Benefits subject to change or meet virtually due to COVID-19
Limited space available; subject to artist contact
Invitations with full program details and a request to RSVP for each event will be emailed several weeks in advance
^ One seat per household, per season