10 Easy Ways to Support Scottsdale Arts during COVID-19
- Has staying at home increased your online shopping habit? Make Scottsdale Arts your Smile.Amazon.com beneficiary. Give back as you shop at no cost to you!
- Like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or however you enjoy social media. Tell us how you’re doing and stay in touch with us to #CloseTheDistance and #ArtFromHome. Favorite us to see our posts at the top when you log in.
- Stimulate your artistic heart from home by browsing Scottsdale Arts Connections. We’re releasing new content from each of our branches every week and providing fun and free resources daily!
- Work from home while making a difference. See if your company offers a Matching Gift program. Many will match your donation 1:1, as much as $5,000! Ask your company if they offer gift matching for employees.
- Don’t let UberEats and GrubHub eat up your wallet. (Hey, we’ll admit we’re right there with you!) If you don’t need the full amount of your incoming stimulus check, consider donating it to help a cause you love.
- Remember the days of window shopping? Now enjoy it from the comfort of your couch! Visit our free Virtual Arts Festival and check out incredible artists and artwork from around the country. If something strikes your fancy, you are still able to make purchases and support our artists and vendors. If you like what you see, please buy a virtual “ticket” as a donation to Scottsdale Arts.
- Speaking of shopping, The Stores @ Scottsdale Arts are now online! Get the most uniquely curated art-inspired gifts for your loved ones (and maybe yourself), and put a smile on someone’s face despite social-distancing.
- Want to leave a permanent mark in the city you love? Leave a legacy and make a positive impact for the arts by naming your favorite seat in our Virginia G. Piper Theater after yourself or a loved one! Ask us how.
- The CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act, signed into law last month, includes new, increased charitable deduction allowances. A gift at this time may provide you with additional tax advantages. We’re not accountants, so speak to your personal advisor about how to take part.
- Looking for an exclusive, one-of-a-kind experience? You won’t even need to leave your own house to join our club! Become a ONE Member and get access to a full year of benefits, discounts, up-close arts experiences, and more. We’re working on special virtual content just for ONE Members right now for your enjoyment and interests.
In complete sincerity, we know times are financially uncertain right now, and we are all wondering when we will return to “normal.” We hope you turn to us for a bit of happiness and hope each day. If you can, please consider giving to our Scottsdale Arts COVID-19 Relief Fund by donating at https://scottsdalearts.org/covid-19-relief-fund/. Every penny is precious to us and will help us weather this challenging storm to continue serving you and our community with great art for generations to come.